Thursday, December 5, 2013

Knowledge is POWER !

Okay, so recently I purchased these two books that sparked my interest. One titled "Jesus is _______" by Judah Smith & the other is titled "Finding your way" by Tommy Tenney (Both Christian Books!). I just started reading them and I am really intrigued! One of the quotes that really stood out to me in "Jesus is _____" was “Don't allow the opinions of other people to shape your concept of him. Get to know him yourself, and let the goodness of God change you from the inside out.” That really stuck out to me! Before I finally seeked out God for myself, RELIGION was placed over my mind. I really thought that God was this BORING, DULLFUN SUCKER! But, that's truly NOT him!  But with "Finding your way" it's simply a GPS of getting your life to where you want it to be. Also, its helps you balance your funds, your emotions & your spiritual lifestyle. They are GREAT READS so far! Any Questions or comments, don't be afraid to ask/tell me !

No comments:

Post a Comment